Friday, September 18, 2009

Still trying.

So here I am, less than 2 months from the big date...and still fat.

It's not that I haven't been dieting. And the Lord knows I have been exercising like a glutton. I really don't know what the problem is. the weight just seems to like right where it's at. It doesn't want to budge. It is 'no budge' pudge. Hehee.

I know, not funny. But neither is this effort I am putting into all of this with very little return for it. Now, if I were sneaking and eating brownies, or laying around not exercising, it would be justified. But there is absolutely no justice to this. None.

But tonight, just like clockwork, I hit the track again. I haven't broke down and ate a whole box of sweetened cereal with whole fat milk. I have determined, no matter what, I will keep on.

Still trying.

No comments: