Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pain meds and pizza.

Pain medications and pizza definitely go together.

This is one of the things I have discovered on my road to recovery after the wreck. I can't sleep because I'm uncomfortable. Well, what helps in those situations? Comfort food. And what did the doctor order? Vicodin. And there you have it; pain meds and pizza, a winning combination.

Seriously, what I'd really like is to be able to get settled on my pillow, somehow so that my back and shoulder and neck all agree with each other, and then...sleep.

Normally I am the type to take 2 Ibuprofens and go out to nappy land. Not so now. Nothing seems to touch this whiplash after effect stuff.

My daughter is still so stiff and sore too. Hopefully, Monday we will get checked out once again and maybe they can fix what ails us. Until then, gonna be a long weekend. A looooong night.

No comments: