Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cakes and Casts


Cakes and casts, that is what life consist of these days. Frank was finally able to get the broken ankle casted this morning. Though it was still swollen, it was down far enough to get a Duke blue cast put on. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that if I accidentally kick it, he wont pass out from pain.


The sigh of relief will be short-lived. I have to get busy. Cake orders are rolling in. This weekend is my first baby shower cake. Buttercream icing, fondant baby footprints, bows, chocolate mousse filling...okay, (wiping the drool from my mouth) enough~!


For the next week I will be fetching tea, beating batters, answering calls and getting crutches, and icing, baking, icing!


Better get offa here, then. Cakes and casts don't take care of themselves.

No comments: