Saturday, February 5, 2011

Alternative uses gone bad.

An egg in one hand, the Dualsaw in another. In seconds, the saw has cut the egg in half.

Okay, my question is: Why?

I am an avid baker. I can see the recipe now: Preheat oven to 350. Saw 3 whole eggs in half...

And the ceramic knife they advertise now, come on! Why would I throw a pineapple in the air to cut it in half? And then, if that's not enough, why would I cut PVC pipe with this same knife?

Conversation with the Dualsaw and Ceramaknife: "Honey, are you gonna fix that leaky pipe behind the toilet today?"

"Yes dear, hand me my handy Ceramaknife."

"But wouldn't your Dualsaw work better to cut that pipe loose?"

"No dear. The Dualsaw is for eggs, not plumbing."

Hmmm.

Oh, here's another interesting point. If the knife is guaranteed to never dull or break, to be 'the only knife you will ever need', then why do they offer 'a second Ceramaknife FREE when you order now'?

I have to wonder--do politicians actually write these infomercials? After all, they would be the very ones to twist the use of something. You know, school lottery money for roads; tax money for DNC instead of the schools that are closing due to budget cuts...

I'm just sayin'...

No comments: